Monday, April 8, 2013

The Clockwork Princess

Finally, The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare has returned, and it was worth the wait!  You can read about the first two books in my November 8, 2012 post.  This post is about the third book, The Clockwork Princess.

If you are familiar with this series, there is not much I can say to add to what I assume is your excitement.  If you haven't yet read these books, I don't want to ruin the story here! I CAN tell you that the Shadowhunters are facing major evil-doers and seemingly unsolvable life-threatening dilemmas, as well as political intrigue and negative public relations. I guess Victorian England was not that much different from life as we know it today. Also, the third book answers many questions, ties up some loose strings, and has a very satisfying ending. I am afraid to say anything more!

To recap:  If you are new to this series, read it and love it. If you have been waiting with bated breath for The Clockwork Princess, "by the Angel" you will NOT be disappointed! TBC



(Here, for your viewing pleasure, is the new trailer for City of Bones.  This is the movie based on the first book of Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instrument series.  It's coming out this summer.  I know where my daughter will be...ok, me, too!)





No comments:

Post a Comment