Monday, February 10, 2014

Forgotten but Not Lost

I was organizing my to-read pile and came across a Laurie R. King book.  Yay!! I thought to myself, another Laurie R. King book!  Then I realized I'd already read it ages ago and forgot to write about it. Bummer.  Since it was quite a while ago I'll just give you the basics...

The book is The Moor by above referenced author.
It's about Sherlock Holmes.
It takes place on Dartmoor.
It involves mysterious happenings and giant glowie-eyed dogs.

If that all sounds familiar, that's because it is.  Sherlock and his partner Mary travel to Dartmoor to revisit the scene of one of his most famous adventures, The Hound of the Baskervilles.  Of course they encounter another creepy mystery which only they can solve.

Read The Moor by Laurie R. King.  I liked it as much as the original. TBC


No comments:

Post a Comment