Monday, May 30, 2011

The Girl Who Chased the Moon

My daughter gave this book to me for mother's day, and I'm SO glad she did!  The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen is delightful.  If YOU decide to read this book, you will be transported to the small southern town of Mullaby, North Carolina, a place filled with gentle giants, magical wallpaper, delectable cakes, delicious BBQ and mysterious family secrets. I can't really tell you more than that without ruining the story, but I can say that I will be reading more of Sarah Addison Allen's books.  I hope I will enjoy them as much as this one.  Now I have to go bake a cake.

mk

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying this book and never would have found it if it wasn't for you! I was transported into Emily's world from the first page. That is a rare gift.

    ReplyDelete