Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wicked Business

After a visit to Hitler's Germany a little frivolity is called for!  Janet Evanovich's Wicked Business is just the ticket.  I am not ashamed to admit that I'm a HUGE Stephanie Plum fan, and I even went to see One for the Money in the theatre. Lucky for me Evanovich is a prolific writer with several different series to choose from.

Wicked Business is the third book in the Lizzy and Diesel Novels.  Lizzy is a pastry chef in Salem, Massachusetts.  Diesel is....well, how to describe Diesel...hot, mysterious, scruffy and gifted in a paranormal sort of way.  Like it or not, Lizzy also has certain abilities that Diesel is bound by certain powers-that-be to protect, so she's kind of stuck with him and all the mayhem that follows in his wake. Throw in Diesel's dark and devilish cousin and you have a threesome worth reading about.


So, my advice to you is eat dessert first!  Read Wicked Business, and have some FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment